Fairlie Area Kindergarten
(Previously Mackenzie Kindergarten)
Two Teacher Positions
Position 1 – Permanent 0.85FTE
Position 2 – Fixed Term for 2018 0.44FTE
South Canterbury Kindergartens is seeking to appoint two capable, enthusiastic teachers to the staff of this established rural kindergarten. Applicants must have:
- Proven experience of working in a professional teaching team
- Have a desire to review and develop teacher practice
- An ability to build strong relationships with children, parents and whanau.
- Recognised early childhood qualification and be registered with the Education Council
South Canterbury Kindergartens offers:
- High quality professional support.
- On-going professional learning.
- Strong leadership and effective governance.
- An excellent working environment and conditions of service.
- The advantage of being an EEO employer.
Applications close at 4.00 pm on Wednesday 7 February 2018.
Relieving ECE Teachers Required – 100% Qualified and Registered
We require Early Childhood Education Teachers who are willing to work on a casual basis. If you are interested in relieving teaching and want to be part of a professional team in high quality kindergartens for:
Fixed term part time
Casual part time
Casual day to day
Dave Hawkey – General Manager
Angela O’Connor – Senior Teacher
Tracey Nelson – Senior Teacher