Head Teacher – permanent, fulltime position
Commencing Term 1 2018 South Canterbury Kindergartens is seeking to appoint a capable, enthusiastic teacher to the position of Head Teacher with the following attributes:
- Recognised early childhood teaching qualification
- Be a New Zealand registered teacher.
- Have successful teaching experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Te Whariki
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, child centred and future focused.
- Be capable of building and sustaining relationships with all stakeholders.
- Be committed to and excited about on-going professional learning.
- Have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Previous leadership experience and/or Post Graduate qualifications may be an advantage.
South Canterbury Kindergartens offers:
- High quality professional support.
- On-going professional learning.
- Strong leadership and effective governance.
- An excellent working environment and conditions of service.
- The advantage of being an EEO employer.
Applications close at 4.00 pm on Friday 24 November 2017.
** Note: These forms must be downloaded and printed off to be completed. They are NOT able to be submitted on-line.
Relieving ECE Teachers Required – 100% Qualified and Registered
We require Early Childhood Education Teachers who are willing to work on a casual basis. If you are interested in relieving teaching and want to be part of a professional team in high quality kindergartens for:
Fixed term part time
Casual part time
Casual day to day
Dave Hawkey – General Manager
Raewyn Penman – Senior Teacher
Tracey Nelson – Senior Teacher
on 688 3098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com