Relieving ECE Teachers Required – 100% Qualified and Registered
We require Early Childhood Education Teachers who are willing to work on a casual basis. If you are interested in relieving teaching and want to be part of a professional team in high quality kindergartens for:
Fixed term part time
Casual part time
Casual day to day
Dave Hawkey – General Manager
Angela O’Connor – Senior Teacher
Tracey Nelson – Senior Teacher
Head Teacher - Kowhai Kindergarten
Commencing Term 3 2018
We are looking to appoint an experienced and capable Head Teacher.
Kowhai Kindergarten operates a 6 hour daily session, five days per week in a very supportive community. We are specifically looking for an effective and dynamic leader who is capable of inspiring a dedicated team of teachers. This person must be:
- child centred
- committed to on-going professional learning.
Previous leadership experience or Post Gradualte qualifications may be an advantage. It is a requirement that the successful applicant has:
- A recognised early childhood teaching qualification
- A current First Aid certificate
- Be a New Zealand registered teacher
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 30 May 2018
For an application pack, please contact the Association Office, 10 Bank Street, Timaru 7910. Ph (03) 688 3098 or email email@example.com
Teacher - Full-time Permanent - six positions.
Westend Kindergarten, Ti Kouka Kindergarten, Waimataitai Kindergarten, Rata Kindergarten and Ranui Kindergarten(2)
South Canterbury Kindergartens is seeking to appoint six capable, enthusiastic teachers with the following attributes:
- Recognised early childhood teaching qualification
- Be a New Zealand registered teacher.
- Have a current First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrate a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Te Whäriki.
- Show a commitment to a culture of inquiry and professional growth
- Show initiative and contribute to a positive team culture
South Canterbury Kindergartens offers:
- High quality professional support.
- On-going professional learning.
- Strong leadership and effective governance.
- An excellent working environment and conditions of service.
Applications close on Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 5pm.
For an application pack please contact the Association Office, 10 Bank Street, Timaru phone 03 6883098 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org